I had so much fun tonight. I don't know why particularly...just hanging out with a random group of people as usual. I laughed so hard. Everything was funny. The timing was "on". Good stuff. But, then, we rode the metro home with bellies full of ice cream and soda. Ok, so only Kurt and I had the bright idea to add carbonation to milkfat, but the point remains. Not a good idea. We were both leaning over, holding onto the escalator rails (gross) coming up out of the metro like drunk people. I have an ice cream hangover. But, it was really good ice cream. So, it was kind of like being hung over from a couple of bottles of Opus 1 wine rather than from Bud Lite.
Then, I caught a bus home and there was a group of deaf people "chatting" on there. And, they were using the f-word a lot. Is that acceptable? It's not socially acceptable to litter an audible conversation with that word so is it ok to do it in sign language? I'd really like to know the etiquette on that.
That's all I've got for tonight.
1 comment:
You had fun because I was there :-D
Post a Comment