I don't use this word very often because I like to stay away from "Christian-ese", but right now, it is the best word. I feel disporportionately blessed this week. I have done nothing to deserve any of the good-to-great things raining down around me lately. This weekend I met someone when I absolutely was not looking for anything of the sort. Yesterday, I was called for a job interview for something I applied for 6 weeks ago. In fact, I had just decided that I was really okay with putting my head down and working really hard for my organization for another year. I had decided to stop looking for a job for a while. On a lighter note, I went to a great baseball game in great seats and paid absolutely nothing! Which was awesome! Then, tonight, we started our small group for the summer semester and it went really well even though I wasn't nearly as prepared as I wanted to be. All of these blessings that are undeserved and in some cases, not sought after. It's a little crazy and I'm feeling both thankful and a bit confused.
Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment