I got the hot water fixed! Yay! I had been taking super-quick showers since I moved in here b/c my hot water (which really wasn't all that hot) was only lasting about 5 minutes or so. However, I adjusted the hot water heater (apparently, it's a double-boiler... who knew?) and now I am able to have a comfortable shower. That's a relief. I have a few little kinks to work out in this apartment to make sure this is a place I want to buy. That's one more down.
I think that our dreams probably tell a lot about us. My recurring nightmares aren't so much scary as stressful. The common theme is not being able to get somewhere or to get something done. Last night, I dreamed that I was trying to get home, but I kept missing my train stop. Then, somehow I ended up at someone else's house and in the morning, I gathered up all of my stuff, but everytime I went to get it, it was missing. I couldn't find my belongings, which meant that I just kept getting later and later. I was so frustrated I almost started crying in my sleep. So, apparently, I have a fear of being late. Ugh. I hope I don't have that again for a while.
1 comment:
I think you're too busy, chiquitita. You have stuff to do every night. Could you cut back at all? I mean, without cutting *me* out, of course.... ;) I had a really busy March, and it's just now slowing down, so I'm making a real effort to keep some free time for myself, and it makes such a huge difference in how I feel. Anyway, I hope you feel better and more relaxed soon!
Post a Comment